Vacancy | Full Time | Sassenheim
Quality and Process Manager
We are Scotch Whisky Investments
Scotch Whisky Investments (SWI), part of trading company Scotch Whisky International BV and under the supervision of the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM), focuses on offering Scotch single malt whisky as an investment object. The Scottish whisky market has been growing very rapidly in terms of demand for years and within it, especially the premium category 'Single Malt' over 20 years old, given the scarcity, quality and unique character, has become a special product for many investors where good financial returns can be achieved.
In recent years, SWI has grown very rapidly and now has around 56 employees internationally. The head office is currently located in Sassenheim Netherlands and besides that there are sales offices in Belgium and Montenegro and the operational whisky facilities for bottling and storage are located in Scotland. Our ambitions in Scotland are high. With the construction of 28 warehouses, bottling stations and an office, the operational capacity in Glenrothes will be greatly expanded in the coming years. In addition, our new head office in Falkland will eventually be build and the office in Sassenheim will have a more supporting role.
Working at SWI means being part of one big family with the common passion in whisky investments! Our communication lines are short and our doors are open. We would like to welcome everyone. We don't like hierarchy, but we like to work with people who take responsibility and ownership for their tasks and who share ideas and come up with thoughtful proposals. Everyone has a voice and mutual respect is our starting point. In addition to hard work, there is also plenty of room to enjoy and laugh together, especially during our fully catered lunch and Thursday afternoon drinks. Professionalism, hospitality and quality are of paramount importance to us. Not only for our products and customers, but also for our employees.
The Quality and Process Manager is responsible for ensuring that the organisation's processes and procedures are efficient, effective, and meet quality standards. Our process management system (Tibco Nimbus) is always up-to-date. The role involves identifying areas for improvement and implementing measures to enhance the organisation's performance. The Quality and Process Manager is also responsible for developing and implementing quality control measures to ensure that products and services meet customer expectations.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and implement quality control measures to ensure that products and services meet customer expectations.
• Identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures, implement measures to enhance performance and ensure the organisation becomes ISO certified, safeguarding GDPR legislation.
• Develop, implement and monitor performance metrics (incl. framework) for processes, people, solutions and organisation and identify areas for improvement.
• Develop and implement training programs to ensure that employees understand and comply with processes and procedures.
• Conduct audits and assessments to ensure that the organisation is operating efficiently and effectively.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure that processes and procedures are integrated and aligned with organisational goals.
• Stay up-to-date with industry standards and best practices and ensure that the organisation is compliant.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure that quality standards are met.
This makes you our new Quality and Process Manager
You are passionate about quality and processes, have the highest standards and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are both a team player and you can also work independently. You feel comfortable with dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail. You are capable to build genuine relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
What else makes you our new Quality and Process Manager?
• Master's degree in business, engineering, or a related field
• Professional certification such as Six Sigma or Lean is preferred
• At least 8 years of experience in quality and process management or a related field
• Knowledge of the design, develop and deployment of quality control measures and process improvement methodologies
• Experience in implementing and knowledge of GDPR would be an advantage
• Familiarity with quality control software and tools, preferably Tibco Nimbus.
• Knowledge and experience with the design and implementation of specific banking and/or financial processes.
This is your team
You will directly report to the COO of the company and work closely together with multidisciplinary teams throughout the company, including the future planned Quality & Process Expert for all the Scottish activities.
These are your terms of employment
When there is a mutual match, we will make you an offer join us. Our terms of employment are excellent and for this full-time position consist of an attractive gross salary, participation in the Employee Shares Plan to become co-owner of the company with which you benefit from the organisational growth, 25 vacation days per year, an annuity scheme and life insurance coverage for the duration of employment. In addition, you will be offered a fully catered lunch every day and you can exercise for free at the office under the guidance of a personal trainer.
How to apply
Send your CV together with a motivation letter by email. There are various rounds of conversation in which you will meet some colleagues and team members of the management board, followed by the offer and an integrity screening will take place. We aim to complete this procedure as soon as possible. So apply quickly!